Mikasa can take on all those titans without all y’all.
Obviously another parody of this wartime propaganda poster.
I’ve always wanted to do one.
A tribute to Episode 7 of the “attack on titan” anime when everyone was losing their shit and Mikasa’s just like STOP IT. You don’t even need to do anything, I’ll take care of it you babies.
Will probably be available as a poster for Fanime 2014 and Anime Expo!
You know that type of laughter that starts off as a small chuckle but kinda builds up inside your throat, eventually mounting into a full blown, bent over yourself, holding your stomach as you guffaw uproariously?
this should be a sculpture about the human condition entitled ‘Unbridled Optimism Meets An Uncaring Universe’
There are photos that tell a story, then there are photos that tell a story.
The thanksgiving after blake and yang get together, yang goes out of her way to make sure that seafood dishes get put on the menu at their team’s dinner, given her partner’s preference to fish over turkey
Before they eat, however, they all go around the table saying what all they’re thankful for, as it was a tradition in the rose/xiao long household
It eventually comes around to blake, who considers for a moment before answering
"C’mon blake," ruby prompts after an awkward silence, "what are you thankful for?"
"Xiao long," she answers, smiling at her girlfriend. "And thanks for all the fish."
I don’t understand why but I really hate this shade of blue
God it’s actually making me uncomfortable
No I am uncomfortable. As a color deficient person I almost never see the color blue and that is the bluest blue that has ever blued.
I believe our internal frustration with this stems from the fact that it is very similar to a certain type of computer message
do you feel the anger and frustration?
A new religious statue in the town of Davidson, N.C., is unlike anything you might see in church.
The statue depicts Jesus as a vagrant sleeping on a park bench. St. Alban’s Episcopal Church installed the homeless Jesus statue on its property in the middle of an upscale neighborhood filled with well-kept townhomes.
Jesus is huddled under a blanket with his face and hands obscured; only the crucifixion wounds on his uncovered feet give him away.
The reaction was immediate. Some loved it; some didn’t.
"One woman from the neighborhood actually called police the first time she drove by," says David Boraks, editor of DavidsonNews.net. "She thought it was an actual homeless person."
That’s right. Somebody called the cops on Jesus.
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Since you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me.
The floor is lava. [vid]
This is one of the best gifs
omfg I’ve only ever seen the end part of this gif this is amazing
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I needbraces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve (been) driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night. (apartment rooftop if that counts)
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Polymer absorbs water and expands. It keeps almost the same refractive properties as water and appears invisible.The polymer is Sodium Polyacrylate (thank you, thecraftychemist!)
Imagine slipping a smaller one into someone’s drink and they’d never even know what they’re choking on
dont forget the part where you pretend you’re having a really sad moment in the rain
And the period shower where you stand and watch the blood flowing down the drain as if you just got back from a war or brawl.
As a girl I can confirm that all of this happens.
And when you lay down and act out Eponine’s death scene.
So, I’ve been thinking about soul gems and I came to a realization. The soul gems are all placed at locations that correspond to their wish. So, I’m going to analyze their wishes and how it affects the location of their soul gems.
If you recall, Mami wished to survive a devastating car crash. Simply put, she didn’t want to die. I think that’s fairly safe to assume. The soul gem being placed on her head signifies this, because one’s life is centered around the mind. It’s about awareness. She wants to be aware of her life, thus the soul gem is on her head.
Kyouko made a wish entirely for the benefit of her father. It was a purely selfless wish with unforeseen consequences. However, since the wish was completely selfless, it’s placed near the heart.
This one is strange, because there are two places I need to talk about.
The first placement, similar to Kyouko, is near the heart. This makes complete sense, considering how her first wish was to save a cat. Madoka is the definition of selfless. However, when she made that final ultra mega super duper wish, her soul gem was somewhere completely different.
You see, in the last episode, her soul gem is the size of a comet. It’s completely separate from Madoka. In other words, she made a truly selfless wish that benefits pretty much everyone (people, magical girls, witches, not Incubators).
Homura’s soul gem is placed on her hand. In many Western Cultures, the hand is a symbol of marriage. Her wish was to protect Madoka. The hand is also a symbol of chivalry. Make of that what you will.
Let’s see where her soul gem is…
I get it.
Sometimes when I say “I’m okay”, what I really want is for someone to hold my hand, look me in the eyes and say “I know that you’re not okay, here is $1000.00”.